Sweet Potatoes (In My Hair)
I really like this dish, but my son Trip loves it. He can’t get enough of it.
He also can’t put enough of it in people’s hair; his hair, my hair, Merrystar’s hair - doesn’t matter. Hence the dish’s name.
* 1 pound of chicken breasts
* 1 cup chicken broth
* 4 sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
* sprinkle of garlic
* sprinkle of basil
* 1/2 pound of fresh green beans
This is a one-skillet meal:
- Brown chicken in skillet.
- Add everything else.
- Heat to boil.
- Cover, cook on low heat for 20 minutes or so.
Serves 2 + 1 toddler. (Conditioner optional.)
Merrystar notes: This is actually a modified version of the recipe on the back of the chicken broth package. And I think a cup of broth was a bit much actually; I would cut it back to maybe 3/4 next time.
This is: brett's logjam → Sweet Potatoes (In My Hair).